![]() |
The Rathaus (town hall) wedding in process |
![]() |
Corner of the Rathaus |
![]() |
Half-timbered houses of Schuhstrasse |
![]() |
House in Kalandgasse |
![]() |
House in Kalandgasse |
![]() |
Kalandgasse |
![]() |
Former Latin school in Kalandgasse |
![]() |
More restored houses in Celle |
![]() |
St Mary's church in the Stechbahn |
![]() |
The court pharmacy in the Stechbahn, former jousting area |
![]() |
Stechbahn, former jousting area, the Schloss is just beyond the trees |
![]() |
Half-timbered house in Runderstrasse |
![]() |
The Bomann Museum facing the Stechbahn |
![]() |
The Schloss, seat of the Dukes of Guelph 1378-1705, foundations date to 1292 |
![]() |
Bomann Museum opposite the Schloss |
![]() |
Old houses and modern shop fronts in Zollnerstrasse |
![]() |
Old houses and modern shop fronts in Zollnerstrasse |
![]() |
Mike in front of the Rathaus |
![]() |
Old postbox by the Bomann Museum |
No comments:
Post a Comment